Because water damage restoration is an emergency business, ServiceMaster Restore® is on call around the clock. In most cases, we can be at your site within two to four hours. Our trained restoration technicians use advanced procedures and equipment for the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. The ServiceMaster Restore water damage recovery process includes:
- Phase 1: Emergency Response
- Job Site Inspection and Assessment
- Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying
- Daily Inspection of Job Progress
- Phase 3: Reinstallation and Cleaning, if necessary
Our trained technicians will explain the recovery process and provide a comprehensive water recovery guide outlining the ServiceMaster Restore steps and the homeowner’s responsibilities. Follow the steps below to help keep the damage to a minimum.