Systematic Carpet Cleaning Process
Your carpeting is one of the first things people notice when they enter your home. Without regular professional cleaning, it can also be a source of agitation for family members who have allergies. Like a giant air filter in your home, your carpets absorb dirt, animal dander, pollens and other allergens that not only can affect your home’s appearance, but also your family’s health.
A professional cleaning every six to 12 months helps maintain your carpets’ appearance and reduces allergens and other substances that can build up in your carpeting. ServiceMaster Clean® has the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent, allergens and moisture—unlike rented carpet-cleaning equipment, which leaves carpets wet with detergent residue and may not remove that allergens that can affect the entire family. If you have babies and toddlers who crawl and play on your carpeting, regular professional carpet is crucial to their health.
Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear, hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction